1. This website (the “Website”) is operated by or on behalf of Michael J. Murphy. When you view the Website, your visit and any disputes arising from it are subject to this Disclaimer, our Terms and Conditions of Use and our Privacy Statement.
2. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the Website and all information provided on or through it is accurate. However, we assume no responsibility for the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of this information, and hereby exclude all warranties and representations (whether express or implied by law) in respect of the information contained on this Website, to the extent fully permitted by law.
3. We are not responsible for the content of any websites directly or indirectly linked to or linked from any pages on this Website. In addition, we do not warrant that your use of the Website shall be uninterrupted or free from errors or viruses.
4. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU (OR ANY THIRD PARTY) IN RESPECT OF ANY USE THAT YOU (OR THAT THIRD PARTY) MAY MAKE OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE.
5. In particular, we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to economic loss, loss of profits or anticipated profits, loss of business or loss of data) whatsoever (however caused and whether direct or indirect) which arise out of or in connection with your use of the Website or content contained within the Website.
6. Nothing in this Disclaimer excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
7. All questions and disputes regarding the Website are governed by the law of Scotland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Thank you for visiting our website (“the Website”). We hope you enjoy your visit, but you should be aware that your use of the Website is regulated by these Terms and Conditions of Use, our Disclaimer and Privacy Statement (together referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”).
Throughout the Terms and Conditions, when we refer to ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ etc, we are referring to Michael J. Murphy. When we refer to ‘you’ we are referring to the user or browser of the Website.
Accessing or viewing the Website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by these you should stop using the Website immediately.
2.1. The content of this Website (except where otherwise stated) is copyright © Michael J. Murphy (also known as 'MJM') 2009, 2010 and 2011. This includes any and all text, scripts, pictures, applets, images or graphics.
2.2. The distribution or copying of the content of the Website or any part of the Website for any commercial purpose is specifically prohibited, except for your own personal non-commercial use.
2.3. Any trade mark, service mark or other intellectual property contained in or relating to the Website are, unless otherwise explicitly stated, the property of Michael J. Murphy. The use of such trade marks, service marks or other intellectual property by users or viewers of this Website is strictly forbidden.
3.1. This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. These links are suggested for information only and our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites. Care is advised in visiting any external sites linked from this Website.
Our liability to you and any third parties use of the Website is limited by the terms of our Disclaimer.
For further information on how we use your personal data please view our Privacy Statement.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
We may vary the Terms and Conditions from time to time and any such changes will take effect from the date of posting on the Website. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Website indicates your acceptance of any changes which we may make to the Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Scotland, and each of the parties submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
1. We are committed to maintaining customer privacy. When you view this website (the “Website”) your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Statement, Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions of Use.
2. We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of anyone who visits the Website. This Privacy Statement sets out the policy adopted by us towards the collection and use of information obtained from visitors to the Website. By visiting or using the Website you consent to the collection and use by us of information about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) and this Privacy Statement. DermaLase Ltd is the data controller for the purposes of the Act and are notified under the Act to process personal data under Registration Number Z6672801.
3. When sending information to us via the Website (whether by email or otherwise) we obtain personal information from you (e.g. your name, email address, postal address, telephone number etc.). This personal data will be held by us and will be kept secure.
5. We may use your personal data for the purpose of:-
a. advertising or marketing our business and promoting public relations in connection with our business;
b. account and record keeping; and
c. maintenance of information and databanks.
6. Your personal data will not be not be made available for sale, however, we may disclose your personal data to others in accordance with the requirements of the Act and our Data Protection notification entry.
7. This Website contains hypertext links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies operated by the owners of those websites and do not accept responsibility for any information obtained by third parties as a result of use by you of such hypertext links.
8. We reserve the right periodically to update or modify this Privacy Statement. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted on this Website so you are always aware of the information collected, the reasons for such collection and the purposes, if any, to which we may put such information. We encourage users who may have specific concerns about the gathering or use of any such information to view this Privacy Statement regularly.
9. Upon your written request, we may also provide you with details of the personal data held about you following receipt of a standard fee of £10 and evidence as to your identity. Please direct written requests to:-
Michael J. Murphy
286 Clyde Street
10. Please also contact us at the above if you wish to have your personal data removed from a particular mailing list or database at any time.